**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
Intro to Blogging Class at Brainerd BizSpace!
- Ever wondered what it takes to start blogging?
- Ever wondered what the advantages of blogging are?
- Ever wondered where to find ideas or inspiration so you can KEEP blogging?
- Ever wonder what’s the big deal with WordPress as a blog platform and why that is the best choice for serious bloggers?
- Ever wonder how blogging could grow your business?
- Ever wondered how you can make money with your blog?
Here’s your chance to get ALL the answers!
On April 17th from 5:15 to 7:00 veteran blogger Rebecca Flansburg will be sharing the how-tos, tips, best practices, strategies and tactics to get your very own blog created, optimized and pulling in readers! Click register button to register and lock in your spot for this informative class.
Class cost is $10 per person and class size is limited to 12 (it will fill up fast so don’t delay!}
Class will be held at BizSpace (lower level of BlackRidge Bank) BizSpace is a unique co-working business that allows small business or a new business to rent desk space and conference room space, and share the responsibility of starting a brick and mortar office space. This is an affordable stepping stone to your entrepreneurial dreams.
What are you waiting for? This is a great chance to “get the scoop” in a small group setting from someone who has not only been blogger for eight years, but someone who makes a living as a writer/blogger/virtual assistant.