**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
Happy Sunday everyone! Time for another Sunday Spotlight! I love doing this feature, and it continues to get great views and reviews from our readers. I think people like reading about other people, especially people in their own community. Do you know of a local lady in business that could benefit from some great local promotion? Please send her our way and she just might be our next Sunday Spotlight gal!
Today I would like to introduce you to Allison Rasinski of Razzle Dazzle Cleaning LLC. Does your house need a quickie clean up before the holidays? Or a start-the-New-Year-fresh-deep clean? Many of us moms are buried up to our eyeballs in work and parenthood. Do yourself a favor and honor what your time is worth by calling in an expert cleaner like Allison!
1. Tell us about your business. When did you start and how long you’ve been in business too.
Razzle Dazzle L.L.C. is a residential and commercial cleaning company that I founded in August 2013. I have 15 plus years of professional residential cleaning experience.
2. Share what attracted you to this business, and what you like most about it.
Having the experience working with my own mother. I was attracted to the idea of owning my own business and still be able to be an active and full-time mother of two. When my mother decided to start slowing her own residential cleaning services she suggested I take over some of her property’s and I have steadily been increasing my clientele.
3. What has been your biggest business challenge with your business thus far?
Although I have a good client base, as with any new business my biggest challenge thus far has been increasing business at a faster pace.
4. What business goals to do you have for 2014?
Ultimately in 2014 I would like to grow enough to add additional staff.
5. Tell us a bit about your family and your life.Born and raised in the Brainerd Lakes Area as is all of my family. I have two sons ages 15 and 12 who are the absolute driving force in everything I do.
6. What advice do you want to share for moms/women in business?
Even though I am relatively new in business ownership, I think the most important advice I can offer to mom’s/woman in business would be to maintain a healthy balance between work and family.
7. What do you or your family do for fun and recreation?
I enjoy spending all my free time with my children. I make sure to set aside time for the things they enjoy most. As a family we enjoy camping trips, hunting, fishing, sports, snowmobiling, traveling, and spending time at the lake with family.
8. Are you on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn?
9. If you could do anything for a living, and money was no object, what would you do?
If money was no object, what I would love to do most would be to create a support center for teenage mothers. A place their children could be cared for in a safe environment while they complete their education and/or work.
10. If you had to choose one word to describe your focus for 2014, what would it be?
Allison Rasinski is a mother, a business owner, outdoor enthusiast who lives in Brainerd. Who enjoys being active, gardening, cooking, and spending a copious amount of time with family and friends. In the recent past Allison has thoroughly enjoyed volunteering in the Brainerd Lakes Area.