We all know the key to keeping your Facebook Business Page vibrant and Likers interested is CONSISTENCY.
But sometimes this can lead to our Facebook Page feeling like a needy child. Facebook’s handy dandy scheduling feature allows you to create updates, news, pictures to post, and schedule them into the future. Thus freeing you up to do other things while still maintaining that presence and visibility we all want.
If you haven’t used the scheduling feature on Facebook, it’s slick and easy.
- Go to your Page like you are about to post an update.
- Type in your update text and add an image.
- Look for the little clock image.
- Click and choose from the offered drop-down year, month, day, hour, and minute.
- Click “Post” when you’re done and it automatically goes into your Activity Log (found in your Admin Panel under Edit Page) until your scheduled date and time arrives.
If you want to view what you just scheduled, go to the top of your Facebook Business Page and click “Edit Page” then “Use Activity Log.”
All your scheduled updates will appear in a “behind-the-scenes” dashboard. You also have the option of changing the dates and times once scheduled using the drop-down arrow on the upper right corner.
See? It’s not so bad. Give it a whirl and let me know what you think.
Looking for more Facebook or Social Media tidbits, strategies, and tactics? Subscribe to this blog and stay on top of all the social media insider info that will help your business stay in the forefront of readers minds!
All this “social media geek-speak” making your brain hurt? Check out my $99 Social Media Review. This customized Social Media Review of your website, blog, and social media platforms will help take the guess-work out of your social media efforts by creating a road map that helps you “connect the dots.”