**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
Howdy my peeps!
With my schedule getting busier and busier, I’ve decided it’s time to call in the cavalry. I know SO MANY talented people in the Brainerd Lakes Area, I want to put the call out there for anyone who would be interested in submitting a guest blog post to Mom Squad Marketing.
About Us: This blog has a local flavor, and we are very much about shining the spotlight on LOCAL businesses, services, and products. BUT, I also love new ideas and resources that could help my readers lives easier.
Guest blogging on other blogs is a great way :
- 1. Get some experience
- 2. Gain some exposure to a whole new readership
- 3. Have fun
- 4. Share an opinion, service, or area of expertise
Your guest blog post need to be 200-400 and have relevant and useful content.
Bad spelling makes me crabby. Unless it’s done by me. Then it’s perfectly acceptable 😉
Please don’t make it all-about-you. People like value and stuff written in fun, conversational way.
What’s in it for YOU?
I’d love to give you a bio, photo, contact info, and links back to your personal website or blog. Again this is great way to gain exposure and drive some traffic back to YOU.
Final thought: I am no ball-breaker, and as you can tell, I have my own distinctive style. However, as the owner of this real estate, I do reserve the right to pass on any submission I feel doesn’t fit the “voice” of Mom Squad Marketing.
STUCK? Need Some Ideas? Here’s some topics that I think would be cool to see a blog post on:
- A local non-profit that you feel deserves some spotlight.
- Tips hints on being a STAHM, WAHM, or woman in business
- Great family fun tips or resources.
- Something you feel strongly about (foster care, getting organized, Lyme disease, mountain biking, etc)
- An experience you had that you think other people would benefit from learning about. (breast cancer survivor, traveling across country in an RV, etc)
- A review of a local restaurant, attraction, business, or event. (I love reviews!! *hint*hint)
Are the creative juices flowing? AWESOME. Shoot me an email at email@example.com and let me know your thoughts, questions, and ideas. I look forward to hearing from you!