Seven Things I Want to Do This Summer:
Why Seven? Because I read some fabulous wisdom from one of the many social media experts that odd numbers attract more interest. I guess will find out won’t we?
1. Clean my car. It’s a rollin freakin dumpster.
2. Guest Blog for one of the Super Bloggers (in Blog lingo, that would be the equivelant to eating lunch at Oprah’s house).
3. Get my kids to sleep past 7:01 on Saturday. And NO, letting them stay up later does NOT help.
4. Get a handle on the eight-frickin-million photo’s I seem to have accumulated. Time to call Deb at Creative Memories.
5. Get both kids into swimming lesson again. Splash School Here We Come
6. Do some Ghost Hunting. Seriously. I am a paranormal freak! Plus my cousin Connie has the Ghost Hunter hook-up (and all the gear. EVP’s..here I come)
7. Belly Dance. Lord knows I have plenty of belly. Amber’s April Belly Dancing Class will be just the ticket.
Now I’ve written it down, I HAVE to do it!
What’s on you’re summer To-Do List?