Life can be tough sometimes..
So tough and complicated that it can’t be described in a few paragraphs or even several pages.
Then there’s those..moments.
Those truisms or observations that are just so obvious you want to smack your forehead and mutter “Duh!”
There following are a few of those.
A little something I like to call Life’s Simple Truths.
Some I read years ago, but can’t remember where. Some are “Becky-isms”, and some came from the lips of my many Contributing Girlfriends and Fellow Moms.
All are meant to make you smile, and should be taken with a salty grin:
* There is no excuse to be dirty. Soap is cheap and water is FREE.
* If ignorance is bliss, why aren’t there more happy people running around?
* If your kids don’t embarrass you to the point you want to die once a week, you’re just not paying attention.
* Food always tastes better when it’s FREE.
* Life always looks better on a full tummy.
* Dust bunnies make cheap house pets.
* Ka-puff-ker, toots, wind, fluffs, barking spiders. Call them what you want..at the core they are still farts.
* If you can smile during a crisis, you must have some in mind to blame.
* If you can’t wake up with a smile on your face, got to bed with a coat hanger in your mouth.
* Our children should be the center of our world, not living on the “outskirts” of it.
Pop back tomorrow for our interview with Mom Squader Helen Parks!
And don’t forget, it would make us happy-drooly-deliriously-happy if you were to subscribe.(see right sidebar)
Don’t worry. We won’t be pests. We swear.