**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
1. As you know. Edition 4 Deadline is looming. April 16th to be exact. Please let me know either way if you are participating or not because…well..I’m just anal like that 🙂 P.S. Don’t forget the participation fee is $15 with and extra $5 if you want your business link on the website and blog (and extra $5 for the pair-not each).
2. THEN..This is one of two important dates. April 17th Lakes Area Mom Squad will have a booth at The Women’s Expo at the Civic Center. We would very much appreciate help manning the booth that day. I am looking forward to spending the day educating lakes area Moms about LAMS and handing out our coupon packs (Edition 3). Please contact Shannon and let her know if you can help us work an hour or two shift. The show runs 9-3 and though you can’t market your business directly that day, you can talk about how LAMS has helped your business etc. Shannon Janco’s E-mail
3. OK..Important Date #2! The Beloved Coupon Stuffing party. This is a great way to connect with your fellow Mom Squaders plus it helps us out Big Time. April 24th is the official Stuffing Party Date and it will be in our Workroom (3rd floor) of First Lutheran Church. We could use as many people as possible and even if you can only come for a few hours that would be fabby. We will have the use of the workroom from 7:30 a.m to 1:00 p.m and we need to get our packs stuffed to turn over to Discover Racks that day. It’s a fun day of smoozing, working, and eating like pigs. Please let me know if you are available.
4. OK..here’s a fun one. A friend of a friend has graciously offered to print us up some Mom Squad T-Shirts! Woot!These white , short-sleeved shirts will have the LAMS logo/name on the front-boob-pocket-area, and across the back shoulder blades as well. How cool would that be??!! If you are interested please let Shannon or myself know. They are $14 each and we’d like to order them soon. Let’s wear our Mom Squad “bling”!
5. Ok…*phew*..told ya we had a lot going on! Lastly..For our booth at the Women’s Expo we could really use some products or goodies that reflect your business to put in our Gi-Normous Basket-o-Goodies Giveaway. I would appreciate anything you can chip in to make this basket extra cool. Pretty please with pudding on top. We will have a drawing for the basket that day at the show and I would need your item(s) fairly soon. They can be dropped off at my “day gig” otherwise known as The Office Shop.
Ok…my brain is empty and even though I can’t shake the feeling I’m forgetting something, I will end it here. Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions! 839-8279
Hey Moms and Mompreneurs! Subscribe to our blog!
Looking to connect & market with other Lakes Area Moms? http://www.lakesareamomsquad.com